Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

Saturday 11 April 2009

The Easter Bunny Arrives!


Hello everyone! Well, if you have been wondering why it's been so quiet around here for the last week or so, then I can tell you that it's because my wife and I have been extremely busy designing our most ambitious creative endeavour ever...
the birth of our baby daughter!!!

All I can say for now is that I am absolutely thrilled, and even though I am beyond tired, it has been the most amazing thing I have ever experienced.

So apologies to all those who have emailed in, I will be back on track as soon as I can, but for now I will be busy losing more sleep, changing mucky nappies and dishing out lots of TLC.

All the best and happy Easter!
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment