Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Seb Lester


London based typographic designer and illustrator Seb Lester got in contact recently, and I'm certainly glad he did, because I cannot believe that I have not featured him until now.
If like me, you are a type lover, you will definitely want to go through his accomplished portfolio. A graduate at Central St Martins, he has been responsible for some extremely well executed and successful typefaces including Neo Sans and Soho, not to mention some excellent typographic illustration including the top print shown above, which has to be the most elegant fuck I have seen in a long time!

Seb is currently working on a new sans face, so keep your eyes open for that some time in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment